- Jog falls – ಜೋಗ ಜಲಪಾತ (many people know it but added that beauty again)
- Shivanasamudram falls (Gaganchukki-Bharachukki – ಗಗನಚುಕ್ಕಿ ಮತ್ತು ಭರಚುಕ್ಕಿ ಜಲಪಾತ), Karnataka.
- Yana (Kannada: ಯಾಣ) is a village located in forests of the Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka.
- Hanbal Falls – ಹನ್ಬಲ್ ಜಲಪಾತ near Sakleshpur, Karnataka.
- Dudhsagar waterfall – ದೂಧಸಾಗರ್ ಜಲಪಾತ (literally sea of milk ) is a four-tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi river in the Western ghats range.
- Apsarakonda falls – ಅಪ್ಸರಕೊಂಡ ಜಲಪಾತ, Honnavar, Karnataka.
- Arishinagundi falls – ಅರಿಶಿನಗುಂಡಿ ಜಲಪಾತ, Kodachadri, Karnataka.
(Image credit: )
- Bandaje Arbi(ಬಂಡಾಜೆ ಅರ್ಬಿ) –
- Hidlumane falls – ಹಿಡ್ಲುಮನೆ ಜಲಪಾತ is around 5 km from Kodachadri, Karnataka.
- Barkana falls – ಬರ್ಕನ ಜಲಪಾತ (259 m, Sita river, Shimoga, Karnataka).
- Kudlu Theertha falls (ಕುಡ್ಲು ತೀರ್ಥ) on the way to Agumbe via Hebri, Karnataka.
(This fort is really famous for its rocky surroundings, water reservoirs, temples, warehouses and famous history)
Holi playing pool. This inverted-pyramid pool was used by the king during the Holi Day celebrations. Different Colors are mixed in this pool and people would gather in and around the pool to throw colored powders on each other. () &
Maddu Beesuva Kallugalu or Gun powder grinding stones: maddu bIsuva kallu or the gun-powder factory, with it’s stone-grinder system.
(ಚಿತ್ರದುರ್ಗ ಕೋಟೆ), Chitradurga, Karnataka.
- Kumara Parvatha or . (Way to get there: ). At 1,712 metres (5,617 ft), is the highest peak in Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary in the Western Ghats of Karnataka. It is located in the Somwarpet Taluk, 20 kilometres (12 mi) from Somwarpet in the northern part ofKodagu district on the border between Dakshina Kannada and Kodagu districts. It is 6th highest peak of Karnataka.
20. Kodachadri Parvatha(Mountain) – is a mountain peak with dense forests (elevation – 1,343 metres above sea level) in the Western Ghats in South India (Shimoga Dist., Karnataka State). It is declared as natural heritage site by Government Karnataka and it is 10th highest peak of Karnataka.