Nowadays, no matter which hill station, beach, or desert you go to, there are always thousands of people swarming to the same hotel doing the same things that you want. Oh, you wanted peace and quiet and maybe a chance to fiddle with that new camera? Too bad!
1. This little slice of heaven nestled snugly in the hills.
2. This beautiful Kodak-worthy moment that makes you believe in the ethereal beauty of nature.
3. This cozy little tea plantation playing peek-a-boo with the clouds.
4. This stunning view of the hills from a tea picker’s truck.
5. This little road to an azure blue heaven.
6. This lovely view where the blue sky and the green hills merge into one.
7. This lovely winding road that leads you deeper into the beauty of nature.
8. Wouldn’t you want to ride through these picturesque hills?
9. This awe-inspiring scenery that will make you want to spread your wings and fly.
10. This stunning photograph that looks exactly like an artist’s masterpiece.
A big shout out to the folks over at Tata Tea Kanan Devan, who shortlisted these 10 gems in their competition, Photography Escapade 2, and shipped them off to the tea plantations at Kanan Devan Hills in Munnar to indulge in their shutterbug fancies. Congratulations also to Prakash Prabhu, whose photo has been showcased on Tata Tea Kanan Devan’s limited edition tea pack.
Way to go, guys!