Recipe Servings: 3Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Chef Ajay Chopra brings you an easy way to indulge in healthy eating. Try this fresh mango, mozzarella salad, a delight for your taste buds!
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled
- 175 gm bocconcini (fresh mozzarella)
- 2-3 lollo rosso lettuce (or regular lettuce)
- 2-3 fresh parsley sprigs
- 2-3 fresh red chillies, sliced diagonally
- 6-7 capers
- 6-7 fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- 2 tsp pesto sauce
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Finely chop parsley sprigs and place it in a bowl.
- Finely chop red chillies along with capers and place in the same bowl.
- Finely chop basil leaves and add sea salt, crushed peppercorns, pesto sauce, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar, mix well.
- Add orange juice, olive oil, whisk well.
- Halve bocconcini and place them in another bowl.
- Add 2 teaspoon dressing and mix lightly, set aside.
- Slice mangoes diagonally and place them on a serving dish in the pattern of a fan.
- Place torn lettuce on the sides and the bocconcini over it.
- Pour the remaining dressing all over.
- Serve chilled.